Operating under Alert Level 2
Below are things you need to know to practice with us through-out Alert Level 2.
1. Online bookings are essential.
Under new Level 2 rules we need to ensure a 2-metre distance between mats. This means the studio will operate at reduced room capacity in order to meet this requirement – you will need to prebook in order to secure your spot in the class.
You can book your space through our Mindbody booking system.
If you have a question please don't hesitate to reach out by email:
When booking please check we have your mobile phone number and email up to date in case we need to contact you.
If you can’t attend you must cancel your booking at least 1 hour before class start time via Mindbody – failing to do so you’ll be charged a class attendance fee and your future bookings will be automatically cancelled. Please honour this otherwise others miss out.
3. Feeling unwell?
Stay home and join our online classes instead. You can sign-up for an online up to 30 minutes before class start time. Find out how
On arrival to studio:
4. Wear a mask
Due to the new mask mandate we are asking everyone to arrive at the studio with a mask and wear it in lifts, reception, bathrooms, around and in the studio. You can take your mask off once the teacher begins the class and you’ll need to put it back on at the end of class, unless you have a mask exemption in which case you do not need to wear a mask.
5. Record your visit in the NZ COVID Tracer app
Each time you visit our studios, record your visit in the NZ COVID Tracer app - our QR code is displayed in studio. You can download the app to your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play.
If you don’t have the app - please leave your contact details (mobile phone number and email address) on the sign-in sheet at the studio reception.
6. Respect Social Distancing
- Please honour the 2-meter distance rule (unless checking into reception then 1 meter rule applies). Inside the yoga studio safe mat placement has been pre-allocated to give you your safe personal space. You’re welcome to place your own mat over the top of a studio mat.
- Arrive early with your mask on to avoid congestion in the lift.
- If you can avoid going into changing room and using the showers please do so – however our changing room, shower and toilet facilities will be open.
7. Use of Props and Mats
Mats will be laid out in class to indicate where to go. We encourage you to bring your own mat to place on top.
Blocks and straps have been removed under Alert Level 2 – you’re welcome to bring your own.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we can assist. We thank you for your support and understand through this time.